Re: [GFS] material is black. Pictures Richard Main sent show his 56 has

Re: [GFS] material is black. Pictures Richard Main sent show his 56 has beige or gold

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Build a marketing database and send targeted HTML and text e-mail
newsletters
to your customers with List Builder.
http://www.listbuilder.com

----