[GFS] OLD parts

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

  _____

ListBot Sponsor
  _____

I have some old NOS parts I'd like to identify.  I think from the late
'30s.
Does anyone have access to old parts books ?  I have a tail light lens #
973235 catalogue code 8-55-195 that is apparently a superceeded number,
and a
hood ornament lens (plastic insert) # 951892 catalogue code 15-03=19.
Hopefully, some member has an old parts book and can help to identify the
year and model these parts fit.  Bob.

  _____