[GFS] '57 or '58 Fury

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

  _____

ListBot Sponsor
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
3. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

  _____

I am a new member of the Golden Fin Society and am trying to find a '57 or
'58 Fury for sale.  I would like to find one that is complete, either
needing restoration or is already restored. Any assistance would be
greatly appreciated. Gene Vonderau
  _____