[GFS] 11th Annual Fall Classic

Hi GFSers,
It's me the pest again!  Forgot to ask - who is attending the 11th Annual
Chrysler Bay Area Fall Classic on October 7 in Northern California?  This
was a wonderful event last year and several members made us all proud by
their attendence and display of their wonderful cars.

Hope we get a repeat, and perhaps even better attendence this year.  For
those who are able to make this meet would love to hear about it with
articles/photos that we can share with the society in the next (November)
newsletter.  This letter will be going out the first week of November with
cutoff for articles, writeups, brags, classified, etc around the 25th of
October.  Would love to hear from you all!

Regards,

Jack Lewis

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search