RE: [GFS] Nostradamus... he was NOT right on the button...

RE: [GFS] Nostradamus... he was NOT right on the button...

Fake Nostradamus Prophecies

It is hard to believe that after the horrific events of Tuesday that
someone
would start a chain letter with fake prophecies in it in an attempt to
make
it appear that Nostradamus predicted these events. If you search the
prophecies of Nostradamus, you won't find any of the text from this hoax
nor
anything close to it.

There are at least three versions of this email.
- The one starting with "New century and 9 months",
- The one starting with "9 months and eleven days" or "On eleventh day of
9th month",
- The one which mentions "two steel birds",

Here's another fake:

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, two brothers torn apart
by chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The
third big war will begin when the big city is burning on the 11th day of
the 9 month that...two metalbirds would crash into two tall statues in the

new city and the world will end soon after" - Nostradamus 1654-

Nostradamus died in 1556.

http://www.nostradamus-repository.org/cityofgod.html

-Dave