Re: [GFS] WOOOHOOO!!! I've done it! (sorta long)

Re: [GFS] WOOOHOOO!!! I've done it! (sorta long)

Hi Brian,

Congratulations on your new purchase!  I would like to invite you to join
up
with the Golden Fin Society.  Since you got to this list via our website,
you know of our goals regarding the fantastic '56-'57-'58 Plymouth Furys.
Since our founding at the end of 1997, the GFS has grown to about 135
members and associates.  Our networking has proven most valuable to our
members in learning about their cars, sourcing valuable tech bulletins,
hard
to find parts, etc., etc.,  I maintain a Registry of the 3 years of
limited
edition Furys and also publish a GFS Newsletter 6 times a year that is
full
of info regarding our members, tech bulletins/publications, photos,
classified and more.  We have held two National Gatherings, one in
Missouri
in 1999 and, the second, this year, at the Walter P. Chrysler Museum in
Auburn Hills, Michigan.  Annual Dues is $15 and covers the cost of the
newsletter, website, etc.  Dave Stragand of the Forward Look List, and
associate of the GFS, has provided the internet chat list that we in the
GFS
use.  If you are interested in joining up with us, you can send your dues
me (checks payable to "Jack Lewis") at 13765 South 1300 West, Riverton, UT
84065.

You also asked about "Forward Look" - that was an advertising theme that
debuted in late 1954 with the arrival of the 1955 Chrysler Corporation
models on dealer Showroom floors.  It was also the debut of the cars
designed by the legendary Virgil Exner and his brilliant team.  Since
then,
"Forward Look Cars" have come to mean the great MOPARs designed by Exner
from 1955-1961 (1962 for Chrysler/Imperial).

Again, Brian, Welcome Aboard and Congratulations!!

Regards,

Jack Lewis
Founder-Golden Fin Society
'56 Fury