Re: [GFS] Hershey

Hey GFSers - my apolygy to Don Davidson - he is right - I am having(had) a
brain lock on "Don's" from New England.  Don Whitman is the owner of the
'57
that was the model for the Franklin Mint 1/43 scale '57 Fury.  (as GFSer
Michael Morris so rightly pointed out).  And for Don Davidson - yes, your
entry fee was returned in '99 when, due to a slow turn out for entries to
the 1st Nats, we decided to do a "pay as you go".  As it turned out, the
first Nats at Tom Mitchell's place in August '99, though a small group,
was
a huge success.  How communications with you, Don Davidson, broke down,
don't know how it happened - but I will receipt for the breakdown - I, and
am sure the group, would love to have you back with us.  Easy to renew,
make
check for $15,  payable to "Jack Lewis" and send to me at 13765 South 1300
West, Riverton, UT 84065.  I sincerely am sorry for the breakdown in
communications.  Am glad you are back with us.  And if anyone has any
current info on Don Whitman would love to have it, so we can once again
invite him to join up with us.

Regards,

Jack Lewis
GFS-'56 Fury