[GFS] November Newsletter

Hey GFSers,
The November Newsletter deadline is fast approaching (just a week to go)!
Would love to have your brags to share with the Society.  Also, any
classifieds, resto stories, local car shows/cruise nights,  testimonials
for
shops/organizations that helped you with your resto's, "how to" stories,
how
you became a Fury fan, etc, etc.

Still have had no "step ups to the plate" regarding a 3rd National
Gathering.  Since that is the case, I am stepping forward to offer my
property as a 2002 National Gathering Site.  As we found out in 2000, Utah
was apparently too far off the beaten track to draw much attention, but
for
2002, if sentiments have changed, would be honored to host a National
Gathering.  Let me know if there is any interest - if there is, I would be
more than enthusiastic in setting this up.  However, if there is no
interest, let me know asap - I would not want to repeat the fire drill of
2000.  Also, do not let my offer preempt other offers - if someone is
willing to step forward in a more highly populated area, for a 2002 Nats,
let's hear it - you will certainly get my support as well.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a most productive Winter, indoors,
with
their PrideNJoys - time to do all those things we've pushed off in the
summer heat.

Regards,

Jack Lewis
GFS-'56 Fury