[GFS] 1957 Fury Intake, Carbs, and Linkage.

[GFS] 1957 Fury Intake, Carbs, and Linkage.

By the way,

I have a 1957 Fury intake setup on eBay if anyone's interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5968498
87
> &item=596849887

I bought this setup around four years ago from a guy in New Jersey who
pulled it from a 1957 Fury parts car (no, not John Paxos... )    =)

I started to rebuild the carbs, and I believe the front (secondary) carb
is
done, while the primary (rear) carb, is still mostly disassembled.  I
never
finished it, as I figured I would change the cam at the same time, but
since
I just purchased a 1958 Plymouth 350 Golden Commando engine recently, I
don't think I ever will.

This setup is correct for a 1957 wide block 318 Plymouth, and possibly an
early 1958 318 Plymouth dual-quad.

I don't have the carter brass tags anymore (I guess I put them someplace
"safe"), but I wrote on the rebuild kit (included) that these were Carter
WCFB numbers 2631 & 2632.  I can't say for certain that everything is
there,
but it sure does look it.  I had stored all of the parts in Ziploc freezer
bags, and they were all still sealed.  The brass vent tubes, almost
impossible to find intact, are all included with these carbs and are in
fair
condition.

The manifold was painted silver, then (incorrectly) painted gold.  I
believe
the date code is C 15 7 but I can double-check on request, and I believe
the
casting number is 1822994 if I can read the picture correctly.  The choke
heat tube has been repaired. The Carter fuel filter with element is
included, and is original.  The fuel lines are a careful reproduction, as
well as the distributor vacuum line.  Base of the primary carb is gold, as
tried Eastwood's carb gold on it.  Looks pretty good.  I can throw in the
rest of the can if you want.

It'll be pretty heavy to ship.  Plan for 75 pounds shipping.

Any other questions?  Just let me know.

-Dave

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search