Front Windshield Gasket

Golden Fin Society - http://www.forwardlook.net

Richard,
A one piece reproduction front windshield gasket is available through
Steele
Rubber Products.  Part number is 40-0486-50 at a cost of $104.90.  Cost
maybe
higher now since I purchased mine well over a year ago.

Their website is    http://www.steelerubber.com/

See you at Spring Fling 2000 with your Fury and with some luck my car will
be
there as well.  The 56 Fury seat material is holding me up right now.

Jack,
Got the newsletter and you have done another outstanding job.  I am
planning on
Utah in June.  I just hope my store's physical inventory doesn't conflict
with
that date.

ED
---------------------- Forwarded by Ed Dea/LONG721/CompUSA on 01/10/2000