Re: 56 2 dr ht

Golden Fin Society - http://www.forwardlook.net

Hi:

I'm looking for another 17 gallon gas tank for the 56 as well as a right
hand
mounted generator for the 1950's MoPar V-8 engines (12 volt, 40 amp).
Would
like to have the generator adjusting strap also and the manifold mounting
bracket.  Needs to be designed for right hand mounting on the exhaust
manifold since the tabs on the generator are spaced different than the
generators mounted on top of the engine.

Anyone got these for sale??

John Teske