[GFS] 1958 Plymouth Charm Bracelet in Sterling Silver

[GFS] 1958 Plymouth Charm Bracelet in Sterling Silver

Hi All,

If you own a 1958 Plymouth, you no doubt have heard of the rare
copper-plated brass charm bracelets that were a prestige dealer giveaway
item.  These bracelets have become one of the hardest-to-find 1958 Plymouth
collectibles.  In my years of collecting, I have only heard of four others
besides my own.

Originals have sold on eBay with the end prices reaching over $500.  That's
quite a lot for a brass bracelet...

Because so many people have inquired about purchasing mine, I went to a
local handcrafted jewelry artist to discuss the possibility of having these
bracelets reproduced.  He was able to make excellent quality molds off of
the originals, and recreate them in .999 Sterling Silver with a matching
Sterling link bracelet.  (Note: If you are interested in a 14k/24k gold or
platinum version of this bracelet, please contact me and I will ask the
jeweler about having it cast in your choice of precious metals.)

These handcrafted silver reproduction bracelets will be available for a
limited time only.  I will be taking orders until Feb. 15, 2005.  Due to the
high production costs for custom jewelry, it is unlikely that I will be
having any more made in the future.  Please, if you are interested, place
your order now at the link provided below.  Shipping date will be
approximately the first week in March.

http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/1958-Plymouth-Charm-Bracelet.htm

Thanks!

-Dave