[GFS] A RED PLYMOUTH FURY????????

Doug,

     You seem to write with a lot of authority when you say you know they
made one red Fury at the factory. What are you basing your beliefs on???? What
proof do you have?

A letter from Chrysler?

A Photo of the car coming off the assembly line? ( Not a movie photo)

An address and name where the car is now?

A friend that can take photos of the car and produce a build sheet showing it
is a red Fury.

Have you actually seen the car yourself and something that proofed it red
from the factory?

Do you own this red original Fury?

 Ect, Ect, Ect.

         I own a Marketing and Research Business and have done research for
more than 30 years on very technical projects. I spent a good bit of time on
the 56-57-58 Furys which I started racing at different race tracks back in 1957.
 I have over the years owned seven-----56 Furys----four-57 Furys and three-58
Furys. These cars totaled more than 160 wins on drag strips on the East Coast
as well as setting 2 NHRA records.
         Please tell me what you are basing your facts on and Please, Please,
don't start by saying "This guy told me...................

                    Ron Allyn Swartley

56 Fury  (Stock)
56 Fury  ( 392 Hemi )
58 Fury  (Golden Commando )