[GFS] Website Updated & Carlisle on Speedvision

[GFS] Website Updated & Carlisle on Speedvision

Hi GFSers,

Thanks to Adam Lindenbaum for alerting me that Hemmings has updated our website.  They did a nice job and features include photos of Don & Judy Whitman's '57 winner at Carlisle 2004, the addition to our '58 Fury "specs" page of Don Davidson's gorgeous Golden Commando engine, Adam's plum crazy '58 and several others.  Let me know if there are any errors, omissions or updates required to your info as we get a chance with Hemmings for some quick fixes.

Also, Carlisle Events produced a one hour TV special that highlights all their 2004 shows and it will air on March 3 at 9PM Eastern time on the Speed Channel.  I don't get the Speed Channel so if anyone checks this out and GFSers and their cars are depicted, let me/us know.  Also if anyone is videotaping this show and we do appear, would gladly pay expenses to get a copy.

Our Mar/Apr newsletter will be scheduled for completion the weekend of Feb 26, so if you have any brags, classifieds, vendor experiences, etc., get them to me soon so I can include.  As always, photos, stories are always welcome!

Don't forget to break away from your Fury's on this coming Monday - it's Valentine's Day! She will appreciate it, and besides, it may make that request for some gold reanodizing go a little easier!

Best Regards,

Jack Lewis

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/BBiolB/TM