[GFS] 2 PHOTOS ENCLOSED==FURY MEET

              It was late in the afternoon at the picnic at Ron and Wendy's
when Ron told the story from the 50's when he met guys with new 57 and 58 Furys
and showing them that their Furys were not getting full throttle on their
dual carbs. Now that was back in 1957 and 1958 almost 50 years ago. Then he said
"We should check the Furys that are here in front of the house, right now."
Before you know it Don Davidson had out his tools and Tom Mitchell looked like
a doctor getting ready for surgery, Ron grabbed a light, Leroy Walters, John
Teske and Mike Morris followed in hot pursuit. Joe Leone and Adam Lindenbaum
smiled and said "been there and done that to our cars."

             RESULTS  >>>>   Don Davidson--70% of full throttle
                                              Art Linden--------75% of full
throttle
                                              Mike Morris------55% of full
throttle
Some of the linkage was not right and a lot of the return springs for the
carbs were not right and gave too much resistance to the carbs opening up full.
The next day all three Furys had greatly improved performance--------------but
poorer gas mileage!!! LOL
                                                      SEE COLOR PHOTOS BELOW
                             Ron