[GFS] Need part# for 1956 Fury clutch

I just replaced the fluid drive transmission in my 1952 DeSoto with a
3-speed overdrive unit.  The engine in my DeSoto was rebuilt by an
skilled Mopar mechanic with decades of experience.  He recommended
that I use the clutch from a 1956 Fury, as he said these were stronger
clutches than the clutches used on many other Mopars.

Does anyone have the mopar part number for the clutch used on the '56
Fury?  My engine is a 265ci flathead six, but the clutch may be the
same for the V8 engines.

Also, any suggestions for vendors?  Thanks for your help!

Yahoo! Groups Links