Re: [GFS] Looking for.....

HI LARRY
YOU CAN HAVE EITHER ITEM FREE OF CHARGE. I HAVE THE
CONNECTOR LAYING HERE ON MY DESK AND CAN SEND IT UP TO
YOU IF I HAVE AN ADDRESS. IF YOU WANT THE COMPLETE
ASSY I THINK PAYING POSTAGE IS FAIR.

YOU MAY THINK "THIS GUY IS NUTS". I AM JUST AN OLD GUY
 (70) WHO ENJOYS HELPING PEOPLE.

ROY

--- Louise & Larry Gammon <llgammon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com