Re: [GFS] Looking for.....

HI JOHN
ONE IS A 2DR SEDAN SAVOY. A REAL RUST BUCKET FROM
FRONT TO BACK.
THE OTHER IS A 2DR HARDTOP BELVEDERE. 98% COMPLETE
CAR. IT NEEDS BOTH ROCKERS PANELS, BOTH FRONT FLOOR
PANS, BOTH REAR LOWER 1/4 PANELS. NEEDS SOME REPAIR IN
TRUNK AREA AND AROUND UPPER PANEL BELOW REAR WINDOW.
IS CAR REPAIRABLE? I THINK SO. I HAVE NEW ROCKERS AND
FLOOR  PANS. LOWER 1/4 CAN BE BOUGHT FROM BLACK
CAR.COM.
HOPE THIS HELPS.
ROY

http://mail.yahoo.com