Re: [GFS] MOPAR 303--318 ENGINE QUESTION

Re: [GFS] MOPAR 303--318 ENGINE QUESTION

Why do you want a High Volume oil pump?   They are normally used in
racing engines that have had the clearance increased between the
bearings and crankshaft to make up for the larger clearance with more
oil.    If your clearances are stock you should look more to a High
Pressure Pump.   If you can't find one and your old pump is good all you
have to do is either find a factory high pressure spring or just add a
washer behind your old spring.    .020"  thick washer used to give
around 10 lbs more pressure.-

    Gary Barker

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/BBiolB/TM