[GFS] '56 on ebay

Hi GFSers,

A '56 Fury is up for bid on ebay, a 7 day listing with 6 days, 7hours to go.  Item #4587513256.  This car was owned by Joe Craig for 20 years and then sold on ebay to current owner, Autohaus (collector dealer) in January 2005 for $6057.  Car needs work, but looks to be pretty solid.  Lots of photos.  Bids are now up to $5100 but no reserve from what I can tell.  Dealer is in SF Bay Area, where car has been the past 21 years at least.

Regards,

Jack Lewis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/BBiolB/TM