[GFS] 58 Fury LP2 Question

How many of you have an LP2_ Detroit made car?  Can you tell me if you
have a body tag on the driverside of the cowl above the brake booster
and is it as complete as some of the cars that were made in the other
plants? IE. trim, paint and body number? Or does it just have the trim
(292) and the body number?  Also these cars were made in four different
plants but were the body numbers sequential with all plants or can you
have as an example body #2000 with an LP2 serial number and also have a
body #2000 with an LP2E serial number?

Yahoo! Groups Links