[GFS] HEY GOLDEN FIN MEMBERS---- All-Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle

_Click here:  Carlisle Events - All-Chrysler Nationals - Home_
(http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/chrysler/index.asp)

Hi, guys & gals,

       Well it is coming up July 7th  --9th. The "All Chrysler National Show
and Vendor market. This year is the 50th  Anniversary of the manufacturing of
the first Fury. We hope to have the biggest  turnout ever and exceed 20+
Golden Fury's at the show. We can't do it without  your help. Wendy and I will be
your host and hostess for this event. We will  have an enjoyable program put
together with a few visits to the things in the  area that tourists come from
all over to see. You can jump in on these planned  programs or just set back and
relax doing whatever you want. We will have the  traditional cook out at our
home with plenty of Fury talk good food and line the  street with Golden
Plymouth Fury's.

    We have set up rooms at the Baymont Inn, on  Eisenhower Blvd. at a
special room prices of $69 a night. With that you get  Internet hookup,
refrigerator, continental breakfast, etc, etc. They must have a  reservation 30 days
before you check in or you will have to pay a higher price  for the same room. The
managers name is Tom Higgins and you must tell them you  are with   the Golden
Fin Society. Do it by phone  717-939-8000 but you can check the Web Site out
at
:_http://www.hotellocators.com/cities/US/PA/Harrisburg/Baymont_Inn__Suites(111918).htm_
(http://www.hotellocators.com/cities/US/PA/Harrisburg/Baymont_Inn__Suites(111918).htm)

Many, many, people at the Carlisle Show were impressed with  the showing of
Golden Fury's. Most told Wendy and I that they couldn't  believe their eyes
seeing that many Golden Fury's all in one spot.!!!!  If your are from the West
Coast or Mid West and the trip is too long for you to  bring your car, then hop
a flight to Harrisburg International Airport  because it is only 4 miles from
the Baymont Inn where most of the guys and gals  are staying. We will have no
problem getting you a ride to and from the show in  a Fury and the Baymont is
located in the Food Row as far as Restaurants are  concerned and a small
shopping mall across the road.!!!!!!! Call me, if you  have questions: 717-939-3429
until 1 AM EST.

           Ron Allyn Swartley

Yahoo! Groups Links