From: <archangel1390@xxxxxxx>
To: <goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [GFS] Check out eBay Motors: Plymouth Fury (item 4644802198 end
time Jun-...

Hi Jack,

      Robert Supplee from New Holland was  the third owner of the 56 Fury on
E bay.  The second owner was a  little Mennonite lady who use the Fury only
on
Thursdays to go to and  from Market. When she went into a nursing home  for
the elderly, Bob bought  it off her for $2500 dollars. Then a Mopar guy
(small
dealer) bought it off  of Bob's wife after Bob had passed away. Within  a
few
weeks he sold it to  Jim Hamilton. Other than a quarter panel being painted
the car is totally stock  now. The stick shift floor shift was removed and
the
car's  automatic transmission reinstalled  and hooked up to the original
push
buttons. Any modification made to the car by the original owner who was a
master  mechanic were undone and the car was put back to stock before the
original owner George Griner sold it to the little Mennonite lady who was a
friend
of his family. I highly recommend the car for someone looking for a  really
nice 56 Fury.

                        Ron Allyn Swartley

Yahoo! Groups Links

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/BBiolB/TM