RE: [GFS] REPRODUCTION POLY ENGINE BRACKETS-update

RE: [GFS] REPRODUCTION POLY ENGINE BRACKETS-update

Eddie,
If some of these open up...I would be interested in two of each one.  I have
two FP-31 engines that could use these items.
If possible...please advise.  Either way...your efforts are certainly
appreciated.
Also, if it ever comes up, I think it would be good to reproduce the larger
torsion bars for the 1957 & 1958 Fury's (And other performance cars they
fit)
Sorry I missed out on the first run.
Best Wishes,
Len Zimmerer