[GFS] 56 Fury - Oil Light Flashes On

Group:

Thanks for all of the ideas on fixing my over heating problem.  I will
let you know what finally solves the problem.

The other night it was cool outside so I decided to take my over
heating 56 Fury for a spin.  Because it was cool outside I drove for
about an hour.  The car slowly got hot.  The needle went all the way
to the end of the white arched bar on the temp. gauge, but not into
the black or to the white dot on the right hand side of the gauge.

When I would come to a stop after the car was hot the oil light would
flash on and off.  If I would rev the engine a little the light would
go off.  The engine is not low on oil and the oil light would only
flash when the car is hot.

Any thoughts on what this problem maybe?

Jim House

Yahoo! Groups Links