[GFS] Tulsa Status

Hi Folks,

I am happy to report that we will have one of our '57 Fury's in the Tulsarama Invitational Auto Show.  Of course, that is the car of Gene and Mary Lou Vonderau.  I make that announcement, pending approval of the Tulsarama committee.  However, for those of you who have seen Gene and Mary Lou's '57, I don't know how they would refuse.  My heartfelt thank you to Gene and Mary Lou for entering their beautiful car.

Regarding the Open Car Show, to date we have been disappointing.  Only Michael Morris and Mike Myhrvold (and myself, and my Fury is not ready for showing, I'll be bringing my trusty '79 300)  have shown interest in developing a GFS presence at the "Open" car show.  It seems to me, if we can't garner at least 5 GFS Fury's for the "Open", then it doesn't seem appropriate for these very few members to spend $20 a piece for a premium "Open" car show presence at Tulsarama.  But we do have until April 1 (just two weeks) for folks to send me their $20 entry fee, made out to "Tulsarama, Inc.", to prove that we can establish a GFS presence.  I await your response.  If we are unable to garner more support, I will return Michael and Mike's checks to them.  We will still have a very good time, but as observers, instead of as participants.

Best Regards,

Jack Lewis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/BBiolB/TM

<*> Your email settings: