[GFS] GREAT MOPAR SHOWS COMING THIS YEAR

[GFS] GREAT MOPAR SHOWS COMING THIS YEAR

Hey guys and gals,

          I know Tulsa  is going to be great and exciting too. When they
unveil that one gold and white  57 Belvedere I know it will be breathtaking-----
but remember that on July  6th to the 8th is the date for the  "All Chrysler
Products National" event  in Carlisle Pennsylvania. The owner of Carlisle
Productions  and Events, who is an old drag race buddy of mine tells me that the
"All  Chrysler Nationals"  shows was the largest of the 10 giant events they
have  each year but moved to 2nd place last year. The" All Chrysler Nationals"
attendance was bigger than The Ford National Show & The GM  National Show  and
was second only to the Corvette National Show. The  Corvette National Show
attendance was 2,503 car last year beating "All  Chryslers Nationals" attendance
of 2,488 cars. This year they are  expecting both shows to go over 2,500 cars
in attendance.

                                 Ron Swartley

Copy and paste site below

_http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/chrysler/index.asp_