[GFS] painting 58's

  Karl,
    I agree with the cars should be restored to stock out of the box
however the trim plate on my car is a bit of a mystery. The VIN shows
it came from the Windsor Ontario plant however the body code says 142
but there isn't any designation for a 142 my car should be a 252.
 The original paint according to the trim tag code says its a
copperglow paint with green interior, which the interior is original
and the correct color.
  Given the mystery of the trim tag I was thinking of changing the
paint and interior color despite the trim tag or the fact that there is
1,001 Christine look a likes thats out there.
  I was just curious whether changing from rewdoing it original to
another color makes a value difference on the car.
  Thanks for your opinion Karl.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional