RE: [GFS] Undeliverable Mail Messages

Bill....

I am the guy that has the reproduction front fender stainless spear tips.
When laid out on the table, they cannot be picked out from the originals.
They normally go for $75 each on Ebay but I can do a pair directly to you
for $140 which would include the shipping to you in the USA. Let me know if
you want to see pictures.

The only things that will be hard to locate are some good fender mirrors....
good ones are very expensive. The other parts I know that Neil Freman in
Whitehall MT will have. Where are you located??

George

On 7/14/2007 10:31:22 PM, William Huston (whuston383@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> George,
>
> Thank you for the reply.
> I'm not sure I was clear about what I was doing. I had sent my parts need
list to individuals, such as Bob Garman (thehotrodders@xxxxxxxxxxx) and
Richard and Olena Main (patents.pending@xxxxxxxxxxx). Do I need to send to
yahoogroups.com so that individuals can see it? I'm

> kinda new to this group thing.
>
> Anyway, here is the list, and I assume everyone that is accepting mail
> from the group will see this:
>
> I'm a new member to GFS, trying to get my 56 Fury together. I'm looking
> for a 1/4 panel emblem. And the  L and R stainless trim fender tips that
> are being reproduced. I prefer originals, if you have any. (I spoke with
> Tom Pike from Missouri last night.
> I'm going with a pair of the reproduction tips.)
>
> Also, looking for the following:
>
> P-L-Y-M-O-U-T-H hood letters
> Fender mirrors
> Passenger side 1/4 glass
> Radiator core support
>
> I know most these items are same for 56 Plaza, Savoy, Belvedere, and Fury.
Core support and glass can come from a 55. I just need to know if anyone has
any of this available.

> Thank you, again.
> Bill

Yahoo! Groups Links