From: Gary Pavlovich <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>
To: a57fury@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:43 pm
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Ordering procedure for Gary Goers parts

John,

Thank you for the advice on my Gary Goers ordering strategy.

?

By the way, I have part that one of your Fury owners may be interested in, #1735919 '56 Fury aluminum dual quad intake manifold.? I believe this was a dealer installed option for 1956 and '57 Fury cars.

?

Thanks again for your help.

Gary Pavlovich

'56 Savoy