Re: [GFS] Ebay Item: 300167634020 (Fury)?

Re: [GFS] Ebay Item: 300167634020 (Fury)?

John, that Fury on E bay you asked about  item number      300167634020

     That is a really nice paint job on that 58 Belvedere. It is defiantly not a Fury.

    Why is the grill silver and not Fury gold?

     Why is the V in the grill gold and not Silver like the Fury?

    Why is the side trim silver and not Fury  gold?

    Why is the tail light trim silver and not  Fury gold?

   Why are the hub caps silver Belvedere's and not Fury gold?

  Why is the dash black instead of Fury dark brown?

   Why does it have a 2 speed powerflight transmission when the Fury only  came with 3 speed Tourqueflight.

  Why are the valve covers red like a Belvedere instead of gold like the Fury valve covers?

   John I could go on and on and on but I think you get the idea. This is a 2 bbl Belvedere with a speedometer, steering wheel, interior and Fury sign on the side. It is pretty, but $38,0000  no way. If all that is wrong then can we really believe any thing else about the car???????? Funny all the Fury's I ever saw had gray color trunks and this one is black???

   Ron Allyn Swartley