Re: [GFS] Ebay Item: 300167634020 (Fury)?

Re: [GFS] Ebay Item: 300167634020 (Fury)?

Nice looking car but I'd sure hate to spend a lot of money on a Belvedere posing as a Fury. Having said that, I wonder if that's a good price for a Belvedere? The interior "looks" like the Fury color scheme though but why in the world would anyone repaint the car in the wrong color? But the trim isn't gold and the automatic transmission doesn't appear to be a three speed, judging by the lack of push buttons. Still, a nice looking car. I'm going to send a message to the seller for confirmation on what the car actually is.
Karl
Looks like it could be a real Fury. I don't know the
Vin. numbers well enough to tell, but interior and
speedometer appear to be correct.

John