[GFS] GFS- CHRYSLER NATIONAL SHOW AT CARLISLE

[GFS] GFS- CHRYSLER NATIONAL SHOW AT CARLISLE

     Hi Golden Fin Guys and Gals,

                  I checked with the LaQuinta Hotel, the place we have stayed the last 7 years when we attended the Carlisle All Chrysler Products National Show and their new prices are $129 to special price of $109.  This is instead of the $69.00 price we used to pay. Hershey park has installed their 3 million dollar boardwalk at the amusement park and rooms are selling out  fast.  I checked 8 places, all around a $100+ dollars and higher. I explained our leaving the La Quinta to the manager of the Red Roof Inn which is right next to La Quinta and 50 feet away from our favorite Diner and 25 feet away from McDonalds. The manager said while the rooms last, he will give us 2 full size beds, WI-fi, etc. for $58.00 per night. (That is $11.00 under last years price.)People, that is a saving of $50.00 a night X 2 night = free gas money. Wendy and I will host the morning get together and caravan to and from Carlisle. If we get a commitment from at least 6 people to attend we will buy, cook, and prepare the food and serve it in our 1950's Fury Play Room at $5.00 a head. More and more people are coming in on Thursday and the Chrysler show is second only to the Corvette show in size. Carlisle has 10 MAJOR SHOWS A YEAR. They expect between 3,000 to 3,500 cars and they are ALL CHRYSLER PRODUCTS, NO CHEVY'S NO FORD'S!!!!!!
       When you make your reservations tell them you with the Golden Fin Club. Also tell them that at Carlisle with you sign up
.

                     Ron Allyn Swartley
                     1390 Kelley Rd
                      Steelton, Pa. 17113