[GFS] Carlisle Hotel accommodation changes

[GFS] Carlisle Hotel accommodation changes

Hi Folks,

For years the Baymont/LaQuinta hotel in Harrisburg has taken care of traveling GFSers thanks to the efforts of Ron Swartley.  Changes have been made at the hotel to include replacing of the GM we used to deal with.  SOOO, Ron has saved the day.  A short distance away from that hotel is the Red Roof Inn and Ron has secured a $58 per night double occupancy, two beds, etc., rate.  You must mention Golden Fin Society when you check in and as long as rooms last we will get that rate.  You can access info about the hotel via their website www.redroof.com
however, I suggest making your reservations via phone directly to the hotel.  It is known as the Harrisburg South Red Roof Inn, address 950 Eisenhower Blvd and the tel number is 717-939-1331.

This hotel is as close to our morning round up Capitol Diner, Ron & Wendy's home, and our other hang outs.  I haven't stayed at this particular hotel but I have stayed in many other Red Roof Inns and they have never disappointed.

Ron & Wendy's picnic is still on track and they need six more entries at $5 per head to make it happen, so, don't keep them in suspense, let them know you are coming!

Jack Lewis