From: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of PhilW
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 10:00 PM
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GFS] Sport Tone Inserts for 58 Fury

To all Fury owners:

Has anyone had experience with the following part?

-Sport tone insert in waffle pattern, gold color, made of MYLAR

-Sold on eBay by Fury Jim from New Jersey, Item #170384555624 on Ebay

-$350 for a full set

-He states that they are approved by the Golden Fin Society.

I would appreciate any information anyone may have regarding the above-mentioned inserts.

Or does anyone know where to get NEW gold METAL waffle pattern inserts??

Thanks!

Phil