Re: [GFS] WHAT OHM'S IS THE 1956 REAR SPEAKERS??????

If you have a ohm meter just measure between the two wire connectors.  It doesn't matter if the paper is destroyed.    Gary Barker

Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 9:57 AM
Subject: [GFS] WHAT OHM'S IS THE 1956 REAR SPEAKERS??????

   In 1956 Plymouth and Dodge, DeSoto and Chrysler all went to 12 volts electrical systems.
What OHM's are the radio back seat speakers in theses cars. Most of them had 4 X 6 rear speakers up to and including 1956 and then in 1957 they went to the larger 6 X 9 speakers on the rear shelf.
Also any information on the front speakers is welcome. I think the radios were only about 5 to 8 watts?

Ron Swartley