[GFS] Host Hotel Info - GFS Nats

Hi Folks,

I have concluded arrangements with our Host Hotel for our upcoming National Gathering in the greater Salt Lake City area.  The Host Hotel is the Fairfield Inn by Marriott.  It is about 5 miles from my property and about 2-3 miles from the Sunday MoPar show site.  It is very close to the I-15 exit for convenience.  We have initially blocked ten (10) rooms at a very reasonable $79 per night, available for the evenings of June 24 - 26, 2011.  You can choose between a king size bed room or 2 queen beds room, double occupancy for the price.  Price does not include tax.  This hotel was independently chosen by my sister and her husband, and my wife's brother and his family, and both have used it for repeat visits to us - they have enjoyed it.  Rooms are a suite set-up, high speed internet availability, indoor pool and fitness center are also available.  Our rooms will be held for that rate until June 2, 2011.  If demand is high we do have some flexibility for additional rooms.

To get your reservations in, preferred is to call the hotel directly at 1-801-572-1200 and mention the Golden Fin Society National Gathering, and the Group Contact is my formal name, William Lewis.  Even if you are going to pay by cash, they will require a credit card to secure your reservation.  I am told you can also make reservations on the www.marriott.com website.

I am already getting entries and hope for many more.  So far we have the following:

Byron & Irene Parsons from Washington state driving in, in their '56 Fury

George McKovich's '56 is not yet ready so he will bring his '60 Dodge Polara in from Idaho.

Paul and Carmen Courtney of Oregon will be bringing their '56 Fury.

More details of our weekend will follow in the coming newsletter the first week of March or via bulletins such as these.

Also, if you will be making a reservation, let me know, and I can forward to you a message from the hotel outlining our arrangement, that also includes quick links to making reservations by choice of room: king bed room or 2 queen beds room.  My email is reata@xxxxx

Hotel address information:
Fairfield Inn by Marriott
12117 S. State Street
Draper, Utah 84020 USA
1-801-572-1200

If you have any questions just let me know!

Best Regards, and hope to see you in Utah in June!

Jack Lewis