[GFS] T-Shirt Orders

Hi Folks,

The artwork has been completed for our Tenth National Gathering T-Shirts and the sizing order goes in early next week.  We have been able to keep the pricing the same as the wonderful shirts Tom Mitchell was able to provide us over the years - $15!  So if you want to guarantee a size, get your orders in to me by Monday evening.  You can email your order to me privately at reata@xxxxx

Also let me know if you plan to pick your order up in Utah or want it mailed to you.  If mail, add $2.50, and confirm your mailing address with me.

As all our previous T-Shirts, this edition is fantastic!

Jack Lewis