To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: archangel1390@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:08:49 -0400
Subject: [GFS] KEEPING CARBURETORS LOOKING LIKE NEW???

     Can anybody tell me how to keep the carburetors looking like new, at car show I see cars with dual carbs that look likes new and the cars are not really driven that much. My dual carbs even after being rebuilt turn a dull milky gray with small white spots. Of course I am not driving them much they are just sitting inside until show time.
     I just wonder if there is a clear spray that can be used on them that is heat proof and will last?

          Any suggestions are welcome!!!!!

             Thank You in Advance,

               Ron Swartley