[GFS] GFS Nats, T-Shirts, and more!

Hi Folks,

Our National Gathering in Utah looks to be a fun weekend.  We have nine of the ten rooms that were held for us booked.   Though our rate guarantee expired on June 2, the host hotel is still a great choice if you are still considering coming - we want you here!  The folks who are putting on Utah's largest Mopar Show on Sunday, June 26 are tickled pink that we are coming.  They will set us up in our own area, plus they have added a trophy for best "finned" car, just for us!  Our Tri 5 Chevy friends are also giving us a special area and they too are thrilled we will be joining them in the mountain city of Heber on the preceding Saturday.

I picked up our T-shirts the past week and "Local Howlie" Rod Warren, did us proud with a great design, high quality T-shirts, and he was so impressed with our Fury's that he bought the first shirt!  The shirts are now available for sale and if you can't come to Utah but want to wear the latest at Carlisle or other Summer shows and cruises, get your order in now.  Just $15 plus $2.50 S/H!!

Other GFS news, GFSer Jim Woomer is downsizing and has put his gorgeous Detroit built, V800 powered '58 Fury on Ebay.  He purchased the car in 1996, spent 9 years meticulously restoring it and it shows with quality everywhere.  For those who have attended Carlisle in recent years, Jim's car will surely be remembered.  Bidding is already up to $25,100 and has six days to go.

Hope to see you all in Utah in two weeks!!

Jack Lewis