Fwd: [GFS] Front grille V

I had 7  1956 Fury's and the grill is gold and the v is silver from the factory. (unless it was one of the last cars made-----then it could been different. Chrysler Corp. did not waste anything back then.)

  Ron Swartley

From: goldenfin-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: george@xxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 7/28/2014 7:35:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Re: [GFS] Front grille V

George,

I have seen all four possible combinations on the front grille of our  56 Fury.  Silver silver , silver gold, gold silver and gold gold.  You can't tell from the archive photos since they were black and white photos.  There is a no special part number listed for these grill pieces for our Fury other than the side moldings and trim pieces that came out in a supplemental bulletin.  Our best option is ask the person who has an unrestored 56 fury.

Regards,
Ed