Re: IML: Reverse Lens for 1966

The '66 Imperial uses the backup lenses from the 1965 fullsize Dodge
(Polara, Monaco), so be sure to include those models in your searches.

1964 and 1965 Imperials use the same backup lenses both years (different one
each side of the car, as they are the inner segment of the pointed
taillamps), but they became red in 1966 and were used as extra taillamps.
For 1966, the backup lamp moved to the bumper, as you no doubt know, and was
a rounded-corner rectangle borrowed from the aforementioned 1965 Dodge.

--
Chris in LA
67 Crown