RE: IML: IML Year ID question

My information comes from the parts book for 1981, a copy of which I am looking at as I type.

Regarding the second character in the VIN:

A is for ImperiAl.

C is for Chrysler

P is for Plymouth

And, B is for? - - - - - - - - - Dodge!?! (Bdodge?   Bodge?  Blewitagain?)

  I know Bill Watson is infallible, but something got lost in the translation, I’m afraid.

Dick Benjamin