dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 7:47 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Is this the "MultiPlex"?

All, and especially Dick B.  Is this radio the multiplex deal?  My LeBaroh
has
it, may be I can install this one in my Sedan!  How much work is invlolved
installing this?  I am sure one can use modern speakers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=80741&item
=4519305203&rd=1

D^2, 2x68