IML: Club Website New Year's Roll-Out - you gotta see this!

IML: Club Website New Year's Roll-Out - you gotta see this!

The website volunteers have shifted into fluid-drive
lately and seem to be on auto-pilot at a high rate.

If you have not checked out the WHAT'S NEW section on
the club website front page lately, you're missing the
land yacht.  That's 50 NEW items for your reading
pleasure in the last month!  Thanks guys!

Maybe something for your car is up there right now?

Check it out:

http://www.imperialclub.com/new.htm

Please note that the 1941 FSM just posted is for
1941-1948.

Other FSM's coming soon are 1930, 1932, 1934-1936,
1950, 1962, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1972, 1982 and
more.

Need your help!!

If you have ANY printed literature that is not on the
site, will you please help us out?  We would really
appreciate the chance to borrow and scan it - return
postage gladly paid.

Please contact iml-webmonsters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you
have something in your drawer to share with the club.

=====
Kenyon Wills