Re: IML: That 50's Home

Two Cents from me as well. There are still quite a few garages in our older neighborhood with the lower half of the rear garage wall built out to accomodate the big cars. Most of the houses new owners have no idea why they have this extention out the rear; they find it a neat place to park lawnmowers and such! Alex 63 Crown

ChiPieAlandPaula@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello All,
Just thought I would add my two cents worth of nostalgia to this thread. My father had exactly the same reaction in trying to fit his 56 4 door Imperial into a garage that formerly housed a Series 62 Cadillac. The Imperial was sooooooo much longer that he decided to tear down the garage and build a new one!!!!! Yep that's how much my dad loved his favorite Imperial of all times!!!!
                                                                Allan from Billings, Montana