Re: IML: That 50's Home

My home was built in the late 50's with an attached garage. The length of the garage is the same as the width of the house-26 feet. My 65 fits with-out a problem even with a wall of 3 feet deep shelves on the back wall. My neighbor across the street with the same house I have can't say the same. Some one took out 7 feet of his garage to make a laundry room and now he car barely fit his 80's chebbie drag car and wishes he would have bought me house. When looking for a house two years ago my main concern was the size of the garage. So I instructed my agent of this and she was great. She would only show me houses list with 2 and a half or 3 car garages. I was lucky to find mine. The attached is way deep and the detached garage(built in 1975) is 25x22 feet. So I can park the Imperial in either one. In the spring it will go in the attached for mechanical stuff. The attached has electric and semi-heated so it makes it easier to work on.
?Ûiÿü0Â)©z¸??ÉnmÊ&N¬?ë,j°jË?ÛhÊ??ÊØ^"j^®&¥1¨¥?x?ËO?æ¬z·©?+h?¨¥?x%?Ëb??«?©\?æÜ¢f§w*.®·¬¦?ì{¥?·¬?ªÞw­?ëÞ¯*'xú⽫^?ë,j¬jwZ¶Ö??g§¶Çè®Ø^Ù¢?+-­«h®Ë!¢é]më?ÛhÁææjË^®)©z¸??ÉnmÊ&N?
I@R
-¢m§ÿâ??«?©\?æÜ¢oî?Ë?±Êâmèm