From: Dirk Bekker
To: chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 1/18/2005 2:51:40 AM
Subject: RE: IML: 1974 Imperial in Vinton VI...

Hello,

I come from the Netherlands, so I do not know all the States in short....
The car is indeed located in Vinton Virginia..of which I am logically not able to see the car in real life..

If you are able to check out the car, I would really appreciate it if you could...

I''ll give you the address of the seller and let the seller know..if you want that..

Thanks, Dirk

Neal Herman <chrycordoba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you mean Vinton, Virginia?  "VI" is Virgin Islands; "VA" is Virginia.  Is so, this is near Roanoke, Virginia.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1966 Imperial Crown
et al.