IML: 1968 Questions

It's always the little stuff:

1.) None of my preferred parts vendors seem to have the PCV valve cover grommet for my '68. The original parts number is 2536923. Can any of you provide a part number for a matching grommet which may have superceded the original?

2.) Did factory dual exhaust 1968 Imperials use the high performance style exhaust manifolds like the ones used on Magnum/Super Commando B body cars?

3.) Are there any grommets for the spark plug wires where they rest on the valve cover mounted wire holder? If so, would you please provide a source?

4.) I have noticed some dual snorkel air cleaner lids have a flat surface across the front, others have a sort of notch. Can somebody tell me which is correct for a 1968 Imperial?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

K.