Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 11:33 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1968 Questions

It's always the little stuff:

1.) None of my preferred parts vendors seem to have the PCV valve cover
grommet for my '68. The original parts number is 2536923. Can any of you
provide a part number for a matching grommet which may have superceded the
original?

2.) Did factory dual exhaust 1968 Imperials use the high performance style
exhaust manifolds like the ones used on Magnum/Super Commando B body cars?

3.) Are there any grommets for the spark plug wires where they rest on the
valve cover mounted wire holder? If so, would you please provide a source?

4.) I have noticed some dual snorkel air cleaner lids have a flat surface
across the front, others have a sort of notch. Can somebody tell me which is

correct for a 1968 Imperial?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

K.